Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Secrets from Deathly Hallows
I found these online the other day and thought they were cool facts/secrets from Deathly Hallows. After just seeing the movie, I thought it'd be a cool thing to share with you guys! So here are seven secrets from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:
1. Deathly Hallows is the first Harry Potter film in which Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is not seen at all.
2. DH became the first two-part Harry Potter film, as the scriptwriter Steve Kloves found it impossible to fit all the elements of the book into a single story.
3. DH required Daniel Radcliffe to impersonate six actors as their characters took a Polyjuice Potion, which made them look like Harry Potter. The scene — which took three days and 100 takes to shoot — ends with seven Harry Potters in the same room, at the same time, all played by Radcliffe.
4. DH features a chase between evil Death Eaters and the motorbike and sidecar containing Hagrid and Harry, which was filmed in the Dartford and Mersey Tunnels in East London and Liverpool.
5. DH brought traffic to a standstill in London’s Piccadilly Circus when a scene was shot there. Although filming took place before dawn, hundreds of Potter fans turned up.
7. HP ends at a cottage made of shells, on a beach in Pembrokeshire, Wales. The cottage was held down by water bottles, weighing several tons each, to stop it blowing away.
If you've seen the movie, let me know what you thought! We'll have a review up hopefully soon (Jeff's working on that now). And if you haven't seen it yet, GO. NOW! Hope you liked this peek into the secrets of Deathly Hallows!
Labels: harry potter