Title: Beautiful Darkness
Authors: Kami Garcia and Margie Stohl
Publisher: Little Brown
Date: October 12, 2010
Teaser Tuesday is brought to you by MizB at Should Be Reading.
Here’s how it works:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a page at random
- Share 2 or 3 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page (BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!)
- Remember to show the title and author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.
“I touched my lip, wincing, and looked at my fingers. Blood.
Lena rose to her feet, backing away from us.
I could have killed you.
She turned and bolted into the trees.
‘Lena!’ I took off after her.” (page 92)
Latest posts by Jeffrey West (see all)
- The Perfect Halloween Reads - October 31, 2013
- Film News | ‘Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List’ Filming Now in NYC - October 15, 2013
- YallFest Author Interview: Cinda Williams Chima - September 10, 2013